IRED is a service company headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta. At IRED, we are committed to providing world-class engineering, thermography, and inspection services. We have a successful track record of safely completing every project with our integrated systems and procedures. Our professional inspectors are trained for the specific hazards of each job, and carry direct experience and accountability.
We believe in doing the job right the first time and that proper monitoring, operation, and optimization of equipment is only possible with the right people, expertise, and technologies.
Why choose IRED?
- Heater and fired equipment specialists
- Rotating equipment and vibration specialists
- Experts with 35+ years experience for sulphur recovery units, amine, and sour water facilities
- Experts with 29+ years experience in distillation, water treatment, and other separation processes
- In-depth experience in the full technology cycle from process design to optimization and turnarounds
- Mandate to minimize inspection costs in today's challenging market conditions
- Improved job execution to eliminate overtime charges
- Local operating bases with limited travel charges
- Commitment to growing with local personnel and communities
- No injury to people and their environment
- Serve our customers with the highest degree of responsiveness, knowledge and commitment
- Earn preference with clients by being easy to do business with and always acting with integrity, ethics and professionalism
Industries we serve
- Oil and gas
- Refining and Upgrading
- Pulp and paper
- Wastewater treatment
We currently provide service in North America, Europe, Africa and South America. We are always looking to expand.
Click to expand. Map courtesy of Google Maps