Non-destructive testing (NDT) refers to a method of inspection that allows for a thorough analysis of a material or system without causing damage or effecting material integrity. It is a crucial component of many industries as it is used in identifying potential mechanical and structural failures. IRED’s Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services offers well-designed procedures from highly trained, experienced and certified NDT inspectors.
NDT services we offer:
- Ultrasonic Testing: for metals and fiberglass
- Magnetic Particle Testing: black and white, dry powder, fluorescent
- Liquid Penetrant Testing: red dye, fluorescent
- Automated UT mapping
- Shear Wave
- Phased Array
- Time of Flight (TOF)
Why choose IRED for Non-Destructive Testing?
- Time and cost savings through fast and effective non-intrusive testing methods
- Certified CGSB and ASNT inspectors
- Commitment to timely submission of reports
- Comprehensive customized reports enable you to make informed asset decisions to ensure its reliability and quality
- High level summaries, detailed drawings, and historical trending
Contact us for more information on how IRED’s NDT services can help you ensure safe and reliable operation of your equipment and assets.