Operational Specialist Support
Implementing effective strategies ensures safe and timely start-up which translates to cost savings over the long run.
Sulfur Recovery Unit (SRU) Support:
- Troubleshooting and optimization support
- Experience with SCOT Tail-gas cleanup, SuperClaus and Claus converter; capacity ranging from 65 t/d to 5400 t/d
- 35 years of Sulphur Plant experience in multiple industries
- Commissioning and start-up experience with SRU
- Experience with Claus SRU and SuperClaus converters
- Assistance with emergencies, daily and major maintenance, including turnarounds
- Assistance with writing new or revising Normal Operating Procedures (NOP), Emergency Operating Procedures (EOP) and Operations Turnaround Procedures
- Developing HAZOP and other hazardous task analysis
- Assisting operations as SRU Subject Matter Expert
- Processing supercritical sour gas (99% H2S) from well-heads
Contact us for more information on how IRED’s Operational Specialist Support can help you ensure safe and reliable operation of your equipment and assets.